WELCOME TO OUR SITE
Gintomesh Studio is 3d art outsourcing studio made up of an independent team of veteran freelancers all working remotely from the Philippines. Our clientele consists of mostly midcore and indie game developers. We also work with clients in the miniatures/collectibles industry and film industry.
As such WE understand our clients' needs for a quality AAA product even at an indie budget so WE at Gintomesh utilize not only our sheer skill and talent but also incorporate a multitude of production techniques and workflows together with a strong asset management to ensure each character, prop or environment for your game be done in a timely and efficient manner. Never have to worry about managing multiple roles or dealing with inexperienced artists, we take care of both the ART and MANAGEMENT for you to ensure a cohesive and consistent look for your game, "Style-wise", "Quality-wise".
So Please don't hesitate to contact us for any freelance opportunities.
“Gintomesh Studio was the primary studio to create the unique 3D characters during the production. They were always on schedule and never failed to produce AAA quality art work. Being able to work with only written descriptions and little visual input is a testament to the skill set they provided. I would never hesitate to work with Gintomesh Studio again in the future."
Check out the latest trailer for "Wasteland 3" that we are currently working on soon to be released mid 2020. We have so far already created more than 60 characters, including this main villain that you see here, "The Patriarch".
Hardsurface and environment art
- Low polygon prop, vehicle, weapon or environment asset for AAA games
- high polygon model for feature film animation
-procedural based tileable texture creation methods in substance designer
- Low polygon character for AAA video games
- mid to high polygon character for feature film animation and game cinematics
- old gen workflow and painterly style for mobile and indie games
- Digital sculpting and preparation for rapid prototype and 3d printing
- 3d scan cleanup (reprojection, retopology and decimation workflows)
Industries & clienTS serviced
- Video Games
- Miniatures and Collectibles
- 3d printing and rapid prototyping
- Animated Film
- Augmented Reality Retail Industry
- VR simulator
Maya, Zbrush, 3dsmax, Substance, Marmoset Toolbag, Marvelous Designer, Photoshop, Quixel Suite, Knald